- Web Manager
- Read Time: 1 min
- Hits: 465
Privacy and Data Protection Policy of the Education for Society Change Foundation website
The Education for Society Change Foundation, based in Kraków, which is the administrator of the website: https://www.ezsfoundation.org, complies with the guidelines contained in Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR).
In order to comply with the disclosure obligations set out in Articles 12 and 13 of the GDPR, the website administrator informs you that the following Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy shall apply on the website https://www.ezsfoundation.org:
2. To ensure the security of the entrusted personal data, procedures have been implemented to prevent a breach of their security. The procedures in force are compliant with:
- Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC
- Act of 10 May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data.
3. Personal data may be processed on the basis of the consent given by the user and on grounds of applicable legal provisions, when their processing is necessary for purposes resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, inter alia, in order to perform the contract concluded between the parties.
4. The service shall execute the functions of obtaining information on users and their activities within the service in the following ways:
4.1. Through voluntary entry of information in the contact form, i.e. name, surname, e-mail address.
4.2. By means of codes monitoring website traffic (including among others, saving cookie files in the end devices).
5. The data collected as above (points 4.1. - 4.2.) shall be used for statistical purposes and not for marketing purposes or to identify the user.
6. The data provided in the contact form shall be processed solely for the purpose of handling the contact for which it was made and providing the relevant/expected information by the user.
7. Users' personal data left on the Foundation's website shall not be made available to third parties, nor shall they be transferred to third countries or other national or international organisations.
9. The https://www.ezsfoundation.org website may contain links to other websites which are not under the control of Our service in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies or terms and conditions, which we recommend you read.
2. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
2.1 Creation of statistics helping to understand how Service Users use websites, which enables improvement of their structure and content.
2.2 Keeping the session of the User of the website (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to enter the login and password again on each subpage of the website.
2.3 Determining the profile of the User in order to display him/her customised materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
2.4 Remembering the change in font size and contrast.
3. The service uses two types of cookies: session and persistent cookies. “Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until they log out, leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). "Persistent" cookies are stored in the User's end device for the time specified in their parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
Contact with the website administration